PROFI TRADE LTD is an administrator of personal data within the meaning of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (Regulation (EC) 2016/679).
This Privacy Statement provides information on how PROFI TRADE LTD processes the collected or received personal data to its clients, contractors and users on www.profitrade.bg.
PROFI TRADE LTD
Sofia 1700, 6, Prof. Stancho Vaklinov Str
1. What personal data do we collect?
PROFI TRADE LTD treats the following personal data, which you (the data subject) provide us voluntarily, in relation to:
• sending a request for quote through the site - name, surname, email, phone, company (the management of the organization and the contact person);
• performance of consultancy services (contracts) - name, surname, email, telephone, company (of the management and responsible employees of the organization);
• communication with our suppliers and their employees - name, position, telephone, email, company.
• Execution of service requests of clients - name, position, telephone, email, company.
2. Why do we need and on what basis do we use them?
We process your personal data for specific and legitimate purposes on the following legal grounds:
• processing of queries and bidding - on the basis of taking steps at the request of the subject prior to the conclusion of a contract (Article 6 (1) (b));
• implementation of the advisory service and activities for purchase of goods and services by suppliers - on the grounds of performance of a contract (Article 6, paragraph 1, b);
• Execution of customer service requests - on the grounds of performance of a contract (Article 6, paragraphs 1, b);
When processing your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time that will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
3. What do we do with the collected personal data?
Your personal data is processed in PROFI TRADE LTD on the territory of Bulgaria. Hosting and storage of your data takes place within the borders of the European Union or in third countries with a decision on an adequate level of protection.
The Company processes your personal data with automatic (wholly or partly) and non-automatic (paper) means.
All electronic and paper media containing personal data are duly protected by the relevant organizational and technical measures introduced by the functioning ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 Certified Information Security Management System, which also meet the requirements of the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data data (Regulation (EC) 2016/679).
The Company does not provide your personal data to third parties.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing information that are downloaded to your personal computer, laptop, or mobile device when you visit our website. Your browser then sends the cookies back to the original website each subsequent visit or to another website that recognizes the cookies.
Paste and store cookies
Cookies can be placed on our website ("own cookies") or from third party websites managing content on our website ("third-party cookies").
Cookies can only be stored for the duration of your visit to the website or for more than one visit:
• Seasonal cookies - cookies that allow us to link your actions during one session in the browser. The session of the browser starts when you open the browser window and continues until it closes. Session cookies are temporary and are deleted after you close the browser.
• Permanent cookies - cookies left on your device for the amount of time specified in each cookie. They are activated each time you visit the website that created the cookie.
For more information, please see the Cookie Declaration.
4. How long do we store your personal data?
We store your data for the duration of the purposes for which the data were collected and subject to the relevant legal requirement as follows:
• Data collected in connection with a quote / bid is not saved if the offer is not approved;
• The accounting documents and the accompanying information on the execution of consultancy services / training contracts shall be kept for 10 years from 1 January of the reporting period following the reporting period to which they refer, in accordance with Art. 12 of the Accountancy Act;
After the specified deadline, your data will be destroyed.
5. What are your rights?
5.1. Right of access and right to receive a copy of your personal data
You have the right to receive confirmation that we process your personal data. If so, you can access your personal information and certain information about how they are processed. To do so, you can fill in the appropriate access request.
5.2. Right to correct your personal information
You have the right to request the correction of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
5.3. Right to delete ("right to be forgotten")
You have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, as in other cases provided for in the Regulation, for example if you wish to withdraw your consent or the data was unlawfully handled.
5.4. Right to Restrict Processing
If you dispute the accuracy of your personal data for a period that allows us to verify it, as well as in other cases provided for in the Regulation, you may request that you limit the processing of your personal data.
5.5. Right of portability
You have the right to obtain the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, widely used and machine readable format, as well as the right to transfer such personal data to another personal data controller when processing such personal data:
- is based on consent or contract with us and
- is done in an automated manner.
When you have exercised your right of portability, you have the right to ask the Company to directly transfer your personal data to another administrator when it is technically feasible.
5.6. Right of objection
You may, on grounds relating to your particular situation, object to the processing of personal data relating to you, which is based on the legitimate interests of the Company.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights or have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us on the contacts posted on our web page. We will look into your inquiry / complaint and within 30 days of receiving it you will receive an answer. If necessary, this period may be extended by up to two months, taking into account the complexity and number of requests for which you will be informed in good time, including the specific reasons for the delay.
If you believe that your personal data has not been processed lawfully, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Commission and file a complaint at 02 91 53 518, email: email@example.com.